• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from SOuth Florida

Hello SS, new member here. I actually signed up a while ago but never posted. The only MV I own is a modded M416 (I know purists want to kill me!!) into a camper/expo style trailer that my family has used on a couple road trips and I take to deer camp.

I realllllllllYYYYYYYYY want a deuce but right now its not possible due to living and parking conditions so I may try to pick up a CUCV. I have found the site to be very helpfull in learning about these wonderful pieces of rolling history!

SixSpeed

Banned
Welcome! Plenty of Florida members around to help you out if you ever need it.

Rent a place at a storage lot for $40/month, buy a deuce anyways. :D

panzerwillie

welcome to the SS i'm in MIAMI i have a CUCV if you like to see one and had have diffrent MV througth the years , get something you will enjoy it , if in dade , broward or palmbeach countys we meet just about every friday at towershops car show 595 and university you can come by and see some vehicles and said hello.....

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Stonepicker1...looking at your profile..if you are at the gaurd facility my HQ is across the street-however I am working out of one of the district offices.

Panzerwillie- Ive been to Towers a few times years back when I had a mustang. Glad to see its still going strong.

Sixspeed- I would love to rent a place --the wife told me I can get a deuce when I retire lol...looking to move to a place that gives me land and/or a decent garage to go with my hobbies. If this market would ever get any better!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Brother. We have one other PBSO person on here and my wife works for them as well. I, too, have a CUCV if you ever want to just have a looksee at one although Stonepicker has nicer trucks and usually drives one to work every day!

Have fun, stay safe!

Scarecrow1

Welcome to the wonderful world of green my friend . I have collected surplus for many years but am new to the MV part so are a lot of others . So we all learn from each other ....I wish other things in life were so simple :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks