• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy From Stow, Ohio

welcome to S.S. from a local. barbertucky here(transplanted, not raised, and its only temporary!!)... have you gotten an mv yet? if not, im sure youve already been warned its addicting ! ive wanted one for about 25yrs, came close a few times, but finally stumbled into a deal too good to miss this past spring on an M37, and then picked up my M1010 a month or so later... its the worst addiction youll ever find, and you dont need a needle or a crackpipe... its the best buzz youll ever have, but theres no hangover, or bad comedown( other than maybe selling it?), and you can use it as much as you want!!! side effects are- can cause strange looks, request for rides, and crabby or nosey neighbors...:p

AGE|kshaufl

Thanks for the welcome.

No truck yet. :oops: Looking at a D-Turbo M35A2 wo/winch on Monday in Kingsville, Ohio. If all goes well, I will be driving it home at the end of the month.

Plans for the truck, which ever one I get. Coated Bed and Cab Liner, 46" Super Singles, upgraded filters, and possible Muffler system. All else will be stock. Unless someone talks me into something else.

I am so stoked that I am like a kid the night before Christmas waiting for Santa to drop the load of goodies for the kids.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its good to see another Ohio resident in this, not that there is a shortage of us. They're from across the state, Perrysburg to Ashtabula, and Cleveland to Cincinnati, I happen to be from the Sandusky area. I think I've seen the truck you're looking at on one of the many 'expeditions' my employer has sent me on throughout this great state. Good Luck with it, its a fairly clean machine from what I've seen. And WELCOME to the malady..... OD Green disease.:smile:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks