• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Texas

WolfBlade

Hey all,

A new guy to the forums and new to the Military trucks. I've always loved to look of the big 5 ton trucks and thanks to my step brother, the off road itch has finally hit me. Been doing some research and I know what I want, a M932a2 with front winch. So when the time is right, I'll be buying my first truck. Hopefully I can make new friends here in Texas and share in the fun!

Last edited:

ntxcop

Wolfblade,

Welcome to the addiction! There are quite a few inflicted souls here in the Metroplex that suffer from the same green steel addiction. We have a club that meets the 2nd Saturday of each month in North Richland Hills. If you're interested in coming out, send me a message and I'll get with you. The club is the Military Vehicle Club of North Texas and we have a facebook [ www.facebook.com/mvcntx ] page as well as a club website [ www.mvcntx.com ].

Keith

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wolf,
Welcome from Kentucky, be patient, there will be a lot of trucks available in the near future.
Have fun.
JC

WolfBlade

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. I really do hope I can a rig soon. Been doing a lot of hunting on the CL and on the GL site for a rig. I figure with the way my luck goes, I may wind up getting a truck from the GL. So been doing some research and reading what the pros and cons (mainly cons it seems) of a GL truck and what I may come expect/ be prepared for. So far loving the site and the info I have been finding here.

Ntx, I'll try and get with you tonight or tomorrow, I'd love to come out and meet up with you guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks