• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from the great country of Texas

scottmandu

Well i gone and done it. The wife wanted a truck.. So I bought two M1978's. His and hers. They showed up on a flat bed a few days ago and I'm pumped. Not sure what I'm going to do with 1 9 ton truck let alone two, but what the heck, anything worth doing is worth overdoing X2.

2015-10-30 19.54.15.jpg

Both were advertised as non running, but as luck would have it both fired up with a battery charge, and both had full tanks of fuel. They need a few bits but should be road ready soon. I didn't realize these things were so huge.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea you gone and done it. Great way to get the wife involved in the hobby. Nice to hear both trucks turned out to be runners and in good condition. When ya get settled send some pictures. Almost forgot. Welcome aboard from Nevada

MtnSnow

Hello and welcome to the addiction from Utah.
btw I am not sure if it was just a slip of the keyboard but your M1978's are actually M1078's :)

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trust us when we say you probably would have gotten a second one sooner or later anyway. Welcome from the far west corner of Texas.

AZK9

Welcome from Arizona!

Wow... two trucks is an awesome way to get rolling in this hobby!

Nice that your wife has a 'Soldier B' at the ready! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks