• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from the HEB area

Poverty Ridge

I am in conversation to buy a WW11 troop carrier and have heard a lot of good chit chat about this site. Five minutes of time I am hunting and pecking my first post.
Hobbies include: Firearms made by JMB (30 cal type) weekend farmer,my Kubota, and working on aircraft as I am an IA.
Hoping this hobby is cheaper than owning JMB's and airplanes.

Hoping to keep my fuel clean and oil fresh and the round side of my tires down.

Poverty Ridge

ntxcop

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! I'm on the north side of Fort Worth, so we're practically neighbors! I work in North Richland Hills, and am familiar with HEB area, but not sure where Gizzard Gulch is.... LOL

Any questions, shoot me a private message!

Keith

Poverty Ridge

I have a couple of acres down by Waco that I affectionately call Gizzard Gulch, my soon to be man cave area. Where at in NRH do you work? We are probably closer than you think. The biggest help I need is to figure out how to share the knowledge with my better half of it. Thinking a separation for maybe six months-- that way she will be so happy to have me back it won't matter or she will never speak to me again.

HmmmmmBehr flat paint huh? LOL

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm, cheaper than airplanes as a hobby.....maybe. I know some on here could probably buy several planes for what they have invested in MVs.

Welcome aboard.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks