• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from upstate N.Y.

A.M.P Fabrication

I just wanted to say hello!:grin: I've been lurking and learning for a while now.
I'm thinking about buying a Deuce for a tow vehical for my jeep or maybe a 5 ton and bob it.8)

Last edited:

jatonka

Hello, from further Upstate, NY. Nice to have you on the site. check my website, for 4x4 M35 conversions.. I have deuces and 5 tons when you want one, JT out

Yohan

Welcome aboard! I'm a newb myself in the central NY area. Some of us hope to get together close to home this summer. If it pans out it would be good to have you there, Deuce or no Deuce.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

Is your Jeep a military one?

A.M.P Fabrication

Hi D8 dave, i'm in Dutchess County. Hey Field Artillery, do you have any pics, prices you can send me? I'm having a little trouble getting my financial advisor onboard (read: wife!) But i'm wearing her down!:mrgreen:

A.M.P Fabrication

Hi gunboy 1656, i would love to see it in person some day! Your'e avitar picture looks very similar to my BA50! 8) I don't want to get in trouble for talking about guns, so thats all i'm going to say about it. ;) Thanks for the welcome.

A.M.P Fabrication

Hi pa. rich, thanks for the info. I have been whatching the classifieds and GL. I'm looking for a Deuce with a winch and dropsides. A "c" turbo would be cool too. From what i read the turbos are interchangeable i think?

5tonpuller

Welcome !! I am glad to see another N.Y. here. The NY-PENN Military Vehicle Collectors Club Is a great club. ( blowing my own horn ) There are 3 satellite clubs. You are about 1/2 way between the Albany and the central ones. Hope to see you at a meeting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks