• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from Utah

DanielP

Hi All, looks like a great forum here.

In the next couple of years I hope to get a bobbed deuce, bobbed 5 ton, or M818 with on set of wheels gone and a bed installed. Super singles of course! :grin:

CMSGT

Hello all,

I'm brand new to the site also and from Utah. I just bought a 5 ton to keep up in the mountains of WY and was so glad to find this site.

GoHot229

Just stopped in to say "HAY" did ya...... lived in Cashe Valley quite a number of years. Luckily you have Boyce there in Ogden for the 'CANDY', and the Wasatche's should keep you entertained for some time. Well anyway WELCOME !

steve87

I am new to the site and new to military vehicles. I live a few minutes north of Salt Lake City. About a week ago I found an 85 m1009 for sale and bought it. I'm glad to see there is a large community that knows a lot about these vehicles. I have a lot of questions and it looks like I can get the answers here. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks