• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from VA

meumar

Been lurking a few months reading posts about the challenges of owning one of these things; now about ready to pick up my deuce. Just waiting to get all the paperwork cleared up. It's former AF about to be drafted into the Marine Corps (I'm a retired Marine who's been hankering for a deuce for a few of years--even had all the USMC TMs until about a year ago when I tossed them all in the trash :().

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, post up your deuce's data plate info when you get it. Not to many challenges to maintaining a M35 as long as you have the correct tools, parts, and manuals. Oops, you tossed the manuals.... This site's tech library
contains the TMs you will need.
Post pics when available
Have fun
JC

meumar

Yeah, I tossed the paper, but I downloaded every appropriate manual I could find, both from here and from other sites. Fortunately, I know how to interpret all those letters and numbers in the titles, which may give me a leg up when it comes to troubleshooting.
Jeff

Woodsplinter

Welcome from Arizona! My deuce is a tribute to my late father-in-law who survived 4 island landings in WWII with the Fourth Marine Division.

By the way, my deuce was also an A.F. deuce serving with the Az. Air Nat'l Guard.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks