• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW GUY from Washington

OD_Coyote

Welcome rattlecan6104 and good with you deuce aquisition!
I was in the Navy in the mid-70s and remeber having to buy my .45 ammo at the local sporting goods store to qualify on the M1911. I did get to drive a duece though.

DanMartin

I would jump on the winch truck...paint is easy to do. Troop seats aren't too hard to find (just need to get them from someplace like Idaho Motor Pool or something).

Looks like that truck may have seen time in Europe with the reflectors on the rear flaps (they are European style IIRC, but are becoming more common in the US now). Someone installed a hood handle for you...nice. Looks in good shape...if it's a runner, I say go for it.

BMCUSNAVY

M35a2

Hi Mike, I'm also from Whidbey & bought my deuce 2 weeks ago in Oregon. I love it, and drive it all the time in Oak Harbor. Talk with you soon.

Wayne Garlick
BMC USN(Ret.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks