• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from western wisconsin

rook45

Been on this site but never posted, proud owner of a 1952 M38A1 Korean Radio Jeep, also a 1945 CCKW 353 H1 Dutch Return, also waiting to get my M35A2 since Feb, 2010 from GL... I love this site and is has answered all of my questions..

Westech

CPL
Welcome.. and on a side note.. if your EUC has not cleared sense Feb... your not going to get it. If you check in to it I am betting the sale has been canceled and your credit card refunded.

rook45

Finally my first recovery

Great news from G.L I finally got my invoice today,lets see its only been a little over 5 months for my m35a2 1970 Kaiser jeep.Thinking about a recovery aug 9 from camp McCoy with a trailer in tow.Going to be awful hot around here like 90 degrees worried about the tires though there in good shape.Fluids will be critical.:driver:Like to make my way to Iola,WI if the truck performs well in this warm weather and i dont wimp out.About 3 hours from my house.My recovery will take about 2 and a half hours if all goes well on the way back home.