• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy here, need some info on CUCV2 and CUCV3/LSSV

mcmullag

owning military trucks made in this century? hmmmm, that'd be different

I dont know any individuals on this site ever mentioning having one or any talk of it. Just pics posted of them sometimes. We just deal with old crap the guv-mint has given up on. :D

Chief_919

You will get better results if you ask specific questions. Many folks here know enough to type for hours on the subject, and not knowing what exactly you are asking gives folks no place to start answering your questions.

Cucvnut

We really dont have numbers on that. if they had them in surplus dont you think people on here would have them also ? you can find all the tech info if you do a search. I know wikipedia has some info on them.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have recently become interested in GM'S CUCV2 and CUCV3/LSSV models of trucks any info would help thanks.

This has been discussed many times here. A few have been sent thru GL, the one in Muttdriver77 has a great looking one in Europe.

Just last night I posted two links to recent GL auctions with the NSN for the Blazer and Suburban.

Last edited:

joeman_80128

My little brother just picked up a E.M.P version off e-bay a couple of months ago from a guy in texas. Its a '03 and its an old border patrol truck so its not quite mil spec like a lssv its kinda like the lssv's little brother. Its a cool truck! He says the only bad part is it rides like a buck board wagon. Let me know if this helps. I wasn't to sure what you where wanting to know?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks