• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy Holmes NY

fasttruck

Look in the TM section on this site under "present conflict vehicles." Don't make a move without the pubs: operators manual, organizational maintenance manual and parts book, lubrication order. Read the reading and be guided accordingly.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, Hobby, Friendships , Advices , And events to come.
Post up some pictures of your new acquisition when you can.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome to the Forum. Locating the TM's and reading them will give you allot of information. Also using the search feature will help to find similar questions and answers as well.

One thing for sure, reading and hands on is the best way to learn. Take your time and read as much as you can as it will help with questions that you have not thought of yet.

L78 Equipped? :recovry4x4:

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the addiction, er uh I mean hobby, ya that’s it, it’s a hobby. I keep forgetting.
You’ve landed in a great place for intel and friendship. Keep coming back and you’ll see what I mean.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks