• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in AL

Timber

I have the sudden inexplicable urge to buy an M1009. I know where these urges usually lead, so I'm trying to learn all I can about them. I've had a few civilian 4x4 Blazers in the past and currently have a 2wd Blazer, but now this camo'd oil-burner is calling to me. I'm 41 years old, so I've seen these things all along. I have no idea why the bug bites now, but it looks like a good idea so I'm not going to indulge the "why" of it.

You may see me logged on and lurking for awhile until I can find a good one to bring home.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome from North Alabama.

While I am not a fan of the M1009 I say to each his own.

You are in range to attend the GA Rally next month (look fot the link or do a search).

There will prob be at least one M1009 there plus all the other MV's.

It is a weekend of food, fun, MV's, and the huge buy/sell/trade bazaar that goes on.

Join us as we indulge in the madness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks