• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in FL

Dieselmafia

Hey I'm new to the site I live right by rich loam and have seen some videos of people from this site meeting I am looking to get a deuce to have some fun with and learn as much as possible about some real steal machines any help would be helpful ...where is a good place to buy in Florida? Thank you

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi and welcome to the site! I'm sure you will get some recommendations on where to buy vehicles in your area. I thought I'd add that Craigslist works well for regional purchases.

Regards,

Rick

caliber1

Welcome to Steel Soldiers from over in Mascotte. There were a few in the classified section here that were in Florida. The fall rally is in about a month over on the west side of Richloam.

ralbelt

Welcome aboard. Scan our classifieds some usually are listed. Also when I drive down I see some for sale at a heavy truck dealer up on, I think its RT 10, runs from Ft. Laud west.

Dieselmafia

thanks guys ..thats good cause i live like 2 min from that circle k on the west side of richloam. im gonna keep looking around i want to find something to have some fun with i like the m818s but have been lookin at the cheaper m35a2

FatBuddhaBoo

Welcome from Jacksonville!

I'm hoping to make it to Richloam after just buying my deuce last week.

When I was looking I found quite a few on Craigslist in various Florida areas, and you could always look on eBay too. I wound up buying one from a member on here locally that was listed in the classifieds.

:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks