• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy In Florida.

luna

Went this past Saturday, and traded my motorcycle for a 1971 Deuce... Most of the people I know Think I am crazy... Perhaps, but that's besides the point!!! I love it to death, And I feel SS is going to be a valuable asset in getting her all fixed up. This place seems to have everything! (Providing you can find the search button)
I am looking forward to sticking around a bit.

luna

More pics will come when I can get a moment to take them, for now I have the ones from the evening she came home. The first one is just a shot from the front, the second, Includes my Dorky self. (complete with "That smile" you know that I just got one of these smiles)

m35a2.jpgm35a22.jpg

caliber1

Last edited:

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! SS Fever is terminal!! I manage the Florida SS member list. Go to the advanced search and type in, "Calling All SS Floridians." Fill out the info and I will get you on the list. It will let you know all of the others in Florida with the "Green Fever."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks