• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in GA but from OH

RnEmOvr

Just wanted to say hi. Nice forum you got here. I don't currently own any military vehicles but hope to get a deuce some day. I here mostly for info on military parts I plan on adding to my 99~ Wrangler. Currently in US Army Cav Scout prior Combat Engineer and Afghan Vet. See ya around

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Ft Gordon. You came to the right place for info on parts. Use search, but if you can't find what you need don't hesitate to ask. Also don't forget to post pics of your wrangler mods!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just wanted to say hi. Nice forum you got here. I don't currently own any military vehicles but hope to get a deuce some day. I here mostly for info on military parts I plan on adding to my 99~ Wrangler. Currently in US Army Cav Scout prior Combat Engineer and Afghan Vet. See ya around
Welcome from Columbus, Georgia Brother and thank you for your service!!

You will find this site to be a wealth of information and eventually meet some REALLY good troops.

If ya have business up this way look me up and I'll show ya around![thumbzup]

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hello young Soldier from an old Soldier and welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.

Youu just missed the GA Rally....the premier Steel Soldier event in the country.

We had over 100 trucks and a ton of other equipment there.

Start making plans to attend next year's MV fest.

And watch out for that Papa Bear fella....he ain't right.rofl

3dAngus

Welcome from Perry, Ga., second home to Robins AFB.
Appreciate your service. I think they moved my Microwave/Tropospheric Scatter Communications School from Ft Monmouth to Ft. Gordon after I served in the Jungle.

Last edited:

jw4x4

Welcome to the site from Dayton, Ohio. Thank You for your service. While viewing this site, don't be surprised if you lose track of time. There is a vast array of knowledge and characters here. Enjoy!!!

RnEmOvr

My son is in the 3rd inf. at ft. Stewart, welcome to SS
What unit?
Welcome from Ft Gordon. You came to the right place for info on parts. Use search, but if you can't find what you need don't hesitate to ask. Also don't forget to post pics of your wrangler mods!
Pics below, I on plenty of forums. I know all about searching
Hello from Cincinnati, welcome to Steel Soldiers, and
Thank you for serving our great country!!!
Trade your jeep in for a bigger jeep; a deuce!
Where in Cincy? I from Lebanon originally.
Welcome from Columbus, Georgia Brother and thank you for your service!!

You will find this site to be a wealth of information and eventually meet some REALLY good troops.

If ya have business up this way look me up and I'll show ya around![thumbzup]
I was just there for school in Aug and Sept
Welcome to the site from Dayton, Ohio. Thank You for your service. While viewing this site, don't be surprised if you lose track of time. There is a vast array of knowledge and characters here. Enjoy!!!
See above about Cincy.

Currently only have Mil LED taillights (with working blackouts) that I scored in scrap bin at work, they work perfect too! I need a headlight switch to put on the Jeep and some desert tan paint. Here is the Jeep and the Cummins. Jeep started life as a 99 4cyl 5spd but now has a 95 4.0/5spd/t-case, 98 ECU, 8.8 rear from 95 Explorer, HP30 from 91 Cherokee, steering from 98 Durango. Cummins is 06 6spd 4x4, Smarty S-06 POD, Amsoil intake, straight exhaust.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Dayton, OH.

Thank you for your service.

It is strongly suggested that you put your pics up on the site as the Photobucket may go away and then we lose them here.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from S.E. Ohio. You'll find everything you need and even quite a few things you don't on here.

joeM62

Welcome from Cedartown, GA. Yah got to love the big green iron family. If you are looking for
duce there is one over this way for sale with a new tranny just dropping a hit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks