• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in MA

Hemicj8

I have poked around on steel soldiers for a few years, I finally joined. I have a 53 m37 and am thinking of adding a 5 ton. Just saying hi.

Adam

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard MA from ND the M-37s are great trucks, I had a 52 and loved it, dont worry about the 5 tonner your just experiencing the NATURAL progression!
Karl

Vintage iron

Welcome to the group. There are a bunch of us on the Cape. I have a shop that repairs, modify and maintains military trucks. Give me a call. It is always good to meet another MV collector. Matt 617-650-2108

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Adam, I spend summers in Marion, next to Wareham. I'll be out on the Cape a few days this summer and am willing to meet up if you'd like to do so.

Matt has a new shop not too far from your area and he seems to always have interesting projects and vehicles to check out. We could meet there and check out your M37!

Rick