• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in NC

JimboinNC

New guy from SE NC. I aquired a MEP-002A from a private seller last weekend. Plan for it to be mounted to a trailer and used for home backup, as well as any other needed use. Found this site from a few guys on Smokstak forum. This is a great site with a massive amount of information. I have been looking around and reading for a week now.

Scarecrow1

Welcome from your neighbor down in SC. Be very careful MV's are like the lays potato chip no one can have just one .... Okay so now you have been warned. :)

JimboinNC

So I have learned. Have already checked the GL site for 3 states looking for other goodies. The MEP came from an addiction to Onan diesels. So it seems to be getting worse by means of broadening the criteria.

stampy

Wait until you decide....Yeah if I buy a 5 ton I can haul my generators and pickup other stuff easily.... It happens! Then your wife asks you why do you have 4 trucks? Uhh... BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME! Welcome to the addiction from another NC guy. Oh check out the NC rally in or near Uhwarrie.