• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in need of help

m37driver

Hello everyone new member here and look forward to learning and helping as I can.
Looking for a trans for my m37. If anyone has a np-420 near Akron Ohio I sure would like to hear from you.

robert c neth

Banned
there is a guy here in girard pa that has a bunch of power wagon stuff.i dont have a contact but he is on ebay all the time.sells swivel frame kits and other parts for dodge.

m37driver

Thank you all for responding so quickly. Gunboy thanks I' ve been to sam winers before if it's not junk he is really proud of his stuff. Need to check with Adelmens.
ODdave I think they are the same but I`d have to see it to be sure.

flygirl

Welcome. I am also a new owner of an M37. :D Hope to have some pics by tomorrow. Your truck looks exactly like mine. I have a '54. Bought it from a terrific guy in Ohio. What year is yours?

Roller

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you all for responding so quickly. Gunboy thanks I' ve been to sam winers before if it's not junk he is really proud of his stuff. Need to check with Adelmens.
ODdave I think they are the same but I`d have to see it to be sure.
The civilian NP420 is different.

Frank

Dodge man

Flygirl and M37driver, I hope you'll come over and check out the G741.org site and register your trucks there. Mine is number 80010960, delivered 8/15/51.

Driver, I have two extra transmissions including one that still new in the crate but I doubt you'd like the costs of shipping from Florida!

flygirl

Dodge Man, checked out G741 several weeks back, but have not yet registered. Think I am missing one digit, but thanks for the reminder and I will ck it out again this evening:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks