• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in northern California checking in

ClanOGallagher

Hello all, my name is Mike and I looking into getting me some ex military vehicles and have already read lots of good threads here so I thought I would join in the family. Thank you for letting me in hope not to be the black sheep

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, welcome Mr. Mike! Much more reading, fun, troubleshooting, and addiction is in your future then. ;')

Which kind of MV (military vehicle) piques your interest the most? The slow, loud ones or the really slow and loud ones? :grin:

ClanOGallagher

I'm looking for a m931a2 and at a older duece with the multi fuel engine. The duece would be for high water ability for floods in my area to help my community and the m931a2 is for a project toy hauler I'm planning

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Mass, Good Hunting! Are there any others in your area or a MV club! Also something to look for!

m109a2

Hey ClanOGallager The M35A2 will need a Fording kit to swim just about everything needs to be vented and for every hour you swim plan at least of changing all oil and grease.It is worth it to save humane lives.I was ask to help. How, The heck do you say no.With a dent in my checking I will say yes every time.Al

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from a fellow Nor Cal resident. Tons of info and knowledge on this site. I'm in the Dixon area and am always here to help a fellow hobbyist.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Deep down we're all "black sheep". Lots of MVs out there, buy two , they're cheap. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks