• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in PNW: university place, Washington

madkilter

Hello All,
I am new to S.S. and have been lurking for a couple of weeks trying to get my bearings.
my home base is University Place WA. i was told about the site by a great guy in Lakewood WA,
he has a few MV's. after watching an listing to him with his MV adventures i decided to get a
M101A2 from one of his buddies in onalaska. to test the waters you know start small. yea-right!!!!:cookoo:
"""LOL"""" i'm now hooked...
in a few months ill be in the market for a bobbed M35A2 or maybe just try to do one my self.
the guy that introduced me to the site offered to help me and lend me his knowledge and know-how to do it my self.
but i'm still undecided. i have plenty of time to decide that later.
anyway
This looks like an awesome site and can't wait to read more.

OSO

Welcome to the site! The people on this site are great. Hope you will find everything that you might need here . OSO 2cents

srodocker

Welcome to the site. Just moved from University Place to STeilacoom. anytime you want a ride or look over my truck just let me know :). Do you remember the guys name in lakewood?

madkilter

Hey, Ronin Warrior
yep Cherry's Blasted, ate dirt (HOOAH)

i was taking Measures that ensure a state of inviolability from hostile acts or influences.
With respect to this classified matter and prevent unauthorized persons from having access to that information :deadhorse:
in short
you might Be.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks