• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Rapid City, SD

Baltagh

Howdy folks. I've recently been looking for an M35A3 and came across the forum. What a gold mine!

Anyways, if there is anyone in the Rapid City/surround area that has an M35 that my wife and I could look at, we'd be most appreciative. It would certainly be nice to see one before we just up and buy one.

KsM715

Hi, Welcome from Kansas.

I grew up in Rapid and was just there on vacation 2 weeks ago. Stayed in Custer with my folks but went up to Rapid. There are a few members around the Hills. I dont know if any have an M35a3. I know of one guy in Custer that I know has a2's and he mentioned once of getting an a3.

Maybe he'll see this and send you a message and invite you down.

twa@ezdn.net

Last time I was there tower gave the following 97R traffic 1 o'clock B-1 do you have traffic?
Love the Bad lands...Good luck with the M35....

85 M1009
M101a1
M101A2

91W350

Look up Maccus and send him a PM. He very seldom posts anymore, but he is a gold mine for good clean information. He has an A3, a couple of A2s, a M818-109 hybrid and that last one will make you drool on yourself. What a sweet truck! He earned it the hard way, he built it. Glen

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Yes I have a M35A3. There are 2 A3s in the hills that I am aware of. I sent you a PM. Also it would be no problem showing you an A3 or you could drive it if you wish.

Last edited:

Oilleaker1

Hello in Rapid! I live near Whitewood and have a A2, 4 Jeeps, 2 M37's. You just missed 13 or 15 A3's that were with GL at Camp Rapid up by Stevens High School!!!! They may bring in more, you never know. Gene in Custer has one as he said, so that would be your best connection. Look me up if you get one! John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks