• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy in the uk

pauld

hi guys, new to the forum, been watching it for a while, now on my second m1008 (first one got totaled by a bus !) and i love them, great presence on the road here in the uk!!!!
this ones an ex radio truck, marked up as 43ADA HQ737 dont know if this is its original unit but its definetly been a radio truck
Iam trying to find out what types of radio gear would have been fitted in itas its all gone?
its sitting on humvee tyres at the moment (16.5 " dodge rims) and still in its carc tri-color il post some pics when i get a chance

alphadeltaromeo

Mothers a Scot [thumbzup] welcome to the SS family. Make sure you post some pics of the new truck and you'll make us all happy! Oh...she's a Ranger's fan hehe

MarineTracs

Hi Paul. Welcome aboard. I'm new to the site myself, but it seems to be full of a great group of people that are always willing to help fellow MV enthusiasts.