• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy in tx........

tracy

hi, all
been reading for a while now and finaly joined today,great info here.
wanting to buy m35 but cant find any close to me.
would like to buy from individual-less hastle i think.....
any ideas??
thanks from beaumont texas.

SouthTexasDiesel

I just purchased one from a private seller in Oklahoma. I had the same idea as you, pay a little more and not have to worry about the paperwork. Check out the for sale section in the forums list, if not just start looking. It took me awhile to find what I was looking for, and when I did it was still a good long drive.

txdodge43man

Well welcome to the group. Im in houston and have a couple trucks myself. What condition you looking to find a truck in I know some people in beaumont with trucks might be able to find you one. If you are ever in houston on the weekend drop buy the Military Museum Of Texas Im there almost every sunday.

tracy

having m. s. i cant wrench like i could before, but can still do alot of maintnance,,,
so one pretty much ready to go would be great for me.
the wife thinks im crazy but she is willing to let me get one before i have to sit in the wheel chair.
after that let my son drive me around lol

Barrman

Welcome aboard. PM a fellow member named Sermis. He has at least one M35A2 to sell in Temple. It just drove 300 mile from OKC a week or so ago. So I know it runs great.

a1171

I am from Groves, Tx I own 7 dueces and I can get just about any parts for a duece new for a good price. I restore the trucks and would be willing to sell one if interested.