• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in TX

combatmech

Welcome to Steel Soldiers!! I will be returning to the Dallas area in early October....There is GOBS of info on just about any MV here on SS. Just a super group of folks here on SS.
Rowlett is a burb on the east side of Dallas.

machinist75

What's up, I'm out here in Murphy just west of Wylie. My mom lives off of dalrock. Need anything give me a shout. There's couple other members near me. One five mins down Murphy rd another member in royce city with a tank and numerous armored and soft skinned mv's. We have a small support network around your area. I'm probably 20 mins away from you.

Last edited:

dbear75

Wow....lots of guys close by. That is awesome.....looking forward to talking with u fellas!

Caddo is about 30 mins from me!

Thanks again for the generous welcome!

Tommy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks