• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Western WA

KidJavelin

This looks like the coolest site ever!

I don't have any vehicles myself, but I've always wanted something with tracks. Or a Duece, or a Stalwart. Can't wait to see whats out there.

John

AaronW

Always great to have another PNW'er on the site. Welcome!

Keep your schedule open for July 17-18. Check out the orange link below.

TeufelHunden

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard, Government Liquidation auctions vehicles at Fort Lewis and other places if you don't mind travelling to pick up a vehicle.

mikkelborg

Hi John,

I'm from Poulsbo myself, if you have seen an M37 cruising around town, that would probably be me. I'm away at school at the moment but I'll be coming home this week, so I'll be out and about again soon.

There is going to be a military truck show at Fort Worden in Port Townsend put on by the West Sound Military Vehicle Preservation Club, June 11-13. From their website they appear to encourage period correct equipment only so you can expect lots of olive drab. I am not a member, but I definitly plan to go check it out.

Collin

wsucougarx

Welcome aboard!! Know the area well up there. Spend many days at Bangor:) Definately need to make it to our PNW Convoy as AaronW mentioned above

Stalwart

Welcome John!

A Stalwart requires a certain amount of insanity and you must be a glutton for punishment. I know, I got 5 of them! :D

Stuart
Redmond, WA

52M38

Welcome John. I too am a PNW'er . Just got me an M37. I'm from up north in Snohomish county. These guy's on this site are a vertual library. Anything you need to know about MV's these guy's have all the answers. It's GREAT>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks