• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in Wise Va

Marty G

I just bought my first m1008 and stumbled on this site looking for wiring diagrams. i cant believe all the great info you all have on these trucks keep up the good work!!!

rockman

Kenny, George is the master of that club....Dwight, where are you at in KPT? We shoudl do some off roading. One other M35 owner is Craig (Flea).

Bill in KPT

onegmjack

I live on East Sevier Ave,Go past the new Post Office,on Eastman Road,Right on East Sevier
going toward town,First drive way,on right second house.

OSO

I flew into Your airport back in 1984 Lone Pine Airport I think thats the name . Had to put down here because of weather. Stayed in hotel that had a bed President Lincoln slept in.
Welcome to the site.:-D:-DSaw a stable that had pigmy horses right close to the airport.

Last edited:

CGarbee

Welcome to the site. Good to see another person with a truck not that far away from me... :)

Since you been mentioning off-roading, we're having a trailride/rally this Labor Day weekend at the other end of the VA mountains from you place (in Syria, VA). Info on that is located at
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/gravesmountaintrailridesweb.html

Also, say hello to George for me as well. Tell him that his old M100 is doing very well behind my M38. :)

Marty G

I flew into Your airport back in 1984 Lone Pine Airport I think thats the name . Had to put down here because of weather. Stayed in hotel that had a bed President Lincoln slept in.
Welcome to the site.:-D:-DSaw a stable that had pigmy horses right close to the airport.

Thats wild that you would mention that

the airport was lonesome pine

the motel was the wise inn there talking about restoring it know

and the farm with the miniature horses was my uncles place sun blood farms we raised the little horses back then also.

Marty G

Welcome to the site. Good to see another person with a truck not that far away from me... :)

Since you been mentioning off-roading, we're having a trailride/rally this Labor Day weekend at the other end of the VA mountains from you place (in Syria, VA). Info on that is located at
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/gravesmountaintrailridesweb.html

Also, say hello to George for me as well. Tell him that his old M100 is doing very well behind my M38. :)
I had read about this ride but mine wont be ready by then but thanks for the offer.

OSO

Thanks for clearing up the airport's name, I thought it was lonesome pine ,but you know 25years of different things going through your head , things get cloudly.
Welcome to the site!!!:wink::wink:

TiredIronGRB

Kenny, George is the master of that club....Dwight, where are you at in KPT? We shoudl do some off roading. One other M35 owner is Craig (Flea).

Bill in KPT

No "Master" just one of the BOD, Marty you better stay away from this green stuff...it gets in your blood and is very hard to get out.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey George. Glad to see you here, even if just for a spell! Keep trucking my brother in Christ!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks