• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy intro

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some of us pay a few grand for a running truck them sink a few more in to get them road ready. You are way ahead of the game. Your truck needs work but if you are handy and ask these guys for advise, you’re going to have a real nice truck. Finding parts won’t be hard, just ask and you will be lead right to them.
Rustystud gave you good advise. You keep coming back here and you’ll get more.

welcome to the best place to be for this hobby (or sickness like some of us)...

sgms18

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I drove her for the 1st time today:grin: Man what a truck! The steering is sloppy as **** and the gears are 3ft apart but i think i like it. Still no brakes but i was just driving around in circles in a field. It gets towed home tomorrow & the fun begins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks