• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy to he group from OLYMPIA WA

Spartan8509

Hello all,
I hope this introduction is in the right place. I just acquired a 1985 m1009. After selling my diesel land cruise this one kind found its way to my home. I used to drive these back in 2000-2003 when I was with BEACHMASTER UNIT ONE out of Coronado. Loved them then and now. Looking forward to being apart of the group

Amer-team

Welcome. Take advantage of the upcoming events on this site. One of the best ones will be next weekend in Napavine. There is a Truck show by the Oly Airport the weekend of 23 July. This weekend is the big display at Arlington, WA airport. 16-17 JULY there will be a display, Vietnam stuff in support of the PBR at the Maritime Festival in Tacoma. Not much room there for vehicles, so Vietnam only. Also on 23 July, Mil. Family appreciation Day at Hawkes Prairie, don't have much info on that one. Hopefully one of those will get you started on the journey.

Spartan8509

Welcoming

Gents, I must say this is a pretty special gathering. Didn't expect so many greetings. Other communities don't seem to reach out as much. I'm glad I made the choice to join the herd! Much thanks again!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks