• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy to Steel Soldiers.

ckinger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great site. Great people. I've been a duce owner now for 11 years. and I Wouldn't trade it for anything. I look foward to being part of Steel Soldiers.

Last edited:

DeucesWild11

Welcome, I am sure you already have much experience but there seems to always be something to learn on these trucks and this site is where to learn it..

Again welcome..

kinghomes

Carefull

If you miss spell something or fail to punctuate correctly you can get kicked off. This is a great forum especially if your a grammar buff. I may start a conjugation thread.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you miss spell something or fail to punctuate correctly you can get kicked off. This is a great forum especially if your a grammar buff. I may start a conjugation thread.
That's "careful" or "be careful".

And yes, we have high standards here on SS. If you finished 8th grade and can follow some simple rules, you'll do fine.:wink:

Welcome

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Baby steps, try a spelling thread first.

Welcome aboard ckinger.

steelandcanvas

You're rocking the boat pretty hard for 8 posts. I've never seen anyone "kicked off" for what you describe.

Ckinger, Welcome from the Plains of Colorado!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks