• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy (WA)

Stalwart

wow theres alot of guys in my neck of the woods.... im liking this haha
There is an AWESOME group of people around here! When one of the locals needed to change out his engine in his Deuce, I was amazed by all the guys who showed up to help. Scott can really gather the guys together with his boundless enthusiasm. The engine change went smooth, with several working like fiends and MANY more in a supporting roll, I don't remember even a single cut finger. It was just fantastic to hear the old girl start up and run smooth and clean. Probably the best running multi I've heard so far. I'm not bragging myself, I mostly stood around with a stupid look on my face, smoking cancer sticks and swilling Diet Pepsi.

jets1959

Welcome!!!!!!!!!! A great bunch on people here in the PNW and on this site! Come on out and enjoy the green machine madness. Just be worned there is no cure!!!!:beer::driver:

hwcurtice

There is an AWESOME group of people around here! When one of the locals needed to change out his engine in his Deuce, I was amazed by all the guys who showed up to help. Scott can really gather the guys together with his boundless enthusiasm. The engine change went smooth, with several working like fiends and MANY more in a supporting roll, I don't remember even a single cut finger. It was just fantastic to hear the old girl start up and run smooth and clean. Probably the best running multi I've heard so far. I'm not bragging myself, I mostly stood around with a stupid look on my face, smoking cancer sticks and swilling Diet Pepsi.
Yeah, but you brought your "toy" to help too.

And did the new guy say he'd bring food and drink? Sign him for future rallies as well!

Now I wish I didn't have stuff already planned for the weekend...

AN/ARC186

Welcome from the local with the engine swap!!

You won't find a better bunch anywhere, there's not much this group can't puzzle out.

and yes, Scott is ALWAYS like this!!!! :-D

Stalwart

Sorry Dan, by not naming you personally, I had hoped to not overwhelm him with all sorts of characters before he got to place a name with a face. Jane and I are both HORRIBLE remembering names and faces, we've managed about 1/2 the local group. You and Scott were the easiest and sunk in to our thick skulls right away. Poor Jane has an issue that I don't envy, people will come up to her and remember her from 15-20 years past, even if they only met her once. She'll quietly ask me, "Who's that?" to which I can only reply, "I have no idea." Meanwhile, Jane is being treatred like some long lost best friend. :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks