• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy

MiseryMachinery

I recently bought a m944a1. After seeing this site come up so much in searches about things for it I figured it would be a good idea to join. My new toy runs great but needs a few things replaced and a few things modified. I got a few questions that I figure this place could help with. Yesterday while testing the generator the exhaust pipe decided it didn't like the engine any more. Is this a common problem? I already ordered a new piece , maybe it will last another 30 years. The flow pump on the engine has a fuel leak near the throttle shaft, is this a problem that can be fixed on the truck or will it need to be rebuilt? Other than that I look forward to sharing my experiences with it and trying to add what I can to this forum when I get the chance.

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. There's a wealth of knowledge on the site. Also, be sure to search for the KAMO Rally threads. We have it each year in October at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK.

AZK9

Hi...

While I'd not be the best to assist you with this particular project, I can still
welcome you to the site and wish you good luck.! [thumbzup]

tommys2patrick

Howdy and welcome from Colorado! Definitely some good resources and info here. Give the search function a try for your Maint questions. Someone may have already had that issue and worked through it. Enjoy.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Academy. :cookoo:

The exhaust pipe on my M927A2 (from the muffler up) decided to abandon truck yesterday while I was flat towing my M275 to the new LZ.:shrugs:

I've seen a lot of them do that.

I'll probably just straight pipe it now since the bucket over the muffler looks tacky.

Welcome to the 5 ton club where everything is heavier and more expensive.aua