• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

dmetalmiki

There's no rush.."go buy a truck by 8PM tonight!"..seriously, Welcome to the site, hobby, Friendships, and events (when you have your truck) to come.

twisted60

I'm in my other home now, Thailand, but I checked in with the ex and house is still standing.
Thanks, I have done a bunch of tinkering to her, new project coming up M998 just won today. :naner:

tobyS

I have an M35A3 that I would consider selling. I bought it with the Allison tranny slipping and have one fully rebuilt, ready to go in (but have not had time to do it). I also have 2 new seats and a new (not used) drivers door with glass.

This is a nice truck if you can put some sweat equity into it and low miles (7,500). Also was working on PTO hydraulics that is off the tranny, not the back of the compressor, if you want winch or plow or ??.

twisted60

I saw a nice M925 go on auction last week for under $5000, 923's are big but very easy to drive, power steering and auto transmission. Turn up the fuel a little and she'll do 60mph. Plus all the looks you will get when you pull up next to a small car and they realize your tire is taller than their roof.

twisted60

You will always need to do some work to them, if only for piece of mind, I bought mine on the "bay", turned out to be a SS member, but the one I mentioned was on GovPlanet, sign up and start watching auctions, but beware,,,,,,,it is addicting.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New member myself, welcome to the site! Just bought my first military vehicle & its awesome.

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a lot of learning to do, so Im going to watch and learn
In the market for a M35A2 or A3
but taking my time
Check out this web site: www.mvccmi.org
This is the sit for Military Vehicle Collectors Club of Michigan. We invite folks like you to join with or without a vehicle. You will find this to be a rewarding hobby! The MVCCMI has an outing this coming weekend, 9/23 - 9/24, at Big Reds Orchard in Romeo. We will be there Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday we will have a convoy. Come on by, ask for Bill and Jan, and we'll be sure to get you introduced to everyone. You will be welcomed to ride along in the convoy...