• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

JR2980

Hey everyone - new guy here from Maryland.

I'm looking into possibly buying an M1028 or M1009 and thought I should check out the site and get some info before I take the leap.

Seems to be a ton of good info here and I'm looking forward to hopefully join the club of MV owners soon.

:grd:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

As a tip could you update your signature with a nearby city in MD.

sw

LanceRobson

Run...RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!! It's too late for us but you can make it if you start before the fever takes hold!!

Good to have you here. Is it safe to presume we'll see you at the Aberdeen show?

Lance

JR2980

Run...RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!! It's too late for us but you can make it if you start before the fever takes hold!!

Good to have you here. Is it safe to presume we'll see you at the Aberdeen show?

Lance

I didn't know that there was a show in Aberdeen but I'll try and make it if I can. I'll check out the event section and get the details on it.

Are there guys selling trucks at the show or is it just to show off your vehicle? I may find a better deal there than the one I was looking at - the guy I was going to buy from recently raised his price for a 1028 from about $4500 to about $7500 and I'm not sure why....seems a little steep though.

Thanks for the heads-up about the show.

LanceRobson

I didn't know that there was a show in Aberdeen but I'll try and make it if I can. I'll check out the event section and get the details on it.

Are there guys selling trucks at the show or is it just to show off your vehicle? I may find a better deal there than the one I was looking at - the guy I was going to buy from recently raised his price for a 1028 from about $4500 to about $7500 and I'm not sure why....seems a little steep though.

Thanks for the heads-up about the show.

Look herehttp://www.militaryvehicleshow.com/

and search SS for "Aberdeen show" or some such.

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks