• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy

goatijoe

Welcome to the green madness. If you are on here its to late to treat the green disease. Its a great place to learn and meet great people that share the madness.:beer:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Let's see your Jeep!

nopics

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You'll need the tapatalk app to post images from your phone.

Welcome to the madness! Shouldn't that be spelled "M*A*S*H 4077th"? Sorry, couldn't resist. lol I grew up watching M*A*S*H too. No matter how many times I see those re-runs, I still watch and laugh (even when I know every line of dialogue). That M38 looks pretty schweet! did you do the restoration yourself? If so, consider that the practice run for when you find yourself a deuce and a half! I skipped over the jeep stage and went straight for the deuce and I couldn't be happier. If you think you get a lot of attention in that Jeep, Try cruising around town in a deuce sometime! I quote Ferris Beuller: "Que bella! If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up!".
:beer:

Yes I am coming to the dust off! My A1 won't be there but if this becomes an annual thing I will bring it next year! Redbeard this is the way I got my jeep, it looks better in the pictures, its a motor pool class jeep, but it runs & drives!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks