• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"New" Hale P250 pump - what to do with it

pad_cdr

Around 15 years ago, the local Navy Reserve Armory closed, and they took a lot of stuff out to the dumpster. I got there after they had cleared out their damage control room, and got a number of interesting bits of rigging, a brand new two man crosscut saw, and a hundred pounds of brass valves.

I also got a silver painted Hale P250 watering/dewatering pump (no gas tank) that I was told they used to carry through doors and hatches as a part of their training, but that they had apparently never run.

This is just sitting around taking up space now, but I have not really seen much interest in these pumps. Thought I'd put it up for sale, but not sure what to ask for it.

Is there interest?

dc3coyote

I maintained, and trained on those pumps for many years before the coastguard swapped to the p100. I would love to get my hands on one again.
They are designed to pump 250. Gpm at 125 psi.
If you decide to get rid of it, I will give it a wonderful home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks