• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new halftrack site

halftrackjack

i mostly have m2a1 halftracks. i think i have about 18 halftracks and 3 are m16. im restoring an m16 now
and will post some pics on my site soon. all the ones i have are off farms and badly beaten up.

sgt3006

Hey halftrackjack, I'm also in NorCal and have a partial M2A1. I'f you've a mind to, drop me a PM here and we can trade "hellos"

halftrackjack

sent you a pm sgt3006. are you looking for parts for it or to trade the halftrack for something else? wreckerman i think collecting them is the easy part and the people that have restored a few mv's are the over achievers, i dont qualify yet :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks