• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Hard Tops in Crates!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So after dealing with shipping and such, what would one have to sell for to turn a profit? 1000? 1200? 1500?

That new hard top sell must be nice, but man...............................

dabtl

So after dealing with shipping and such, what would one have to sell for to turn a profit? 1000? 1200? 1500?

That new hard top sell must be nice, but man...............................
I figure they will be offered at about $2k each. With shipping around $2500 to your door.

Naturally, had they been bought for $50 each, the retail would be much lower, like maybe $2250.:-D

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
They went at about $633 each for 75 of them, a bit over $47,000 total. One of the more amazing GL auctions.

W T F ?!?!?!?! :shock:

And I thought I'd seen it all on GL. . . .

Brandy new transfercases went for less than that I think. . . .

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1075, curious, are you in the business of moving stuff from GL OKC and shipping it? Might need your services one day.

M1075

M1075 do you know if anyone opened one of the crates and verified that the tops are for a deuce. And not the lot that were for the 900 series that were mismarked and sold by GL with the deuce data plate in them?
Yes, we did a pre-bid inspection and measured them to confirm application.

KsM715

I'm sorry, but I must keep my customers' information confidential.

I didnt really mean that as a direct ? at you. I'm sure we will see soon enough when they try to sell them. Unless they are going on some contract trucks that are getting exported. :sad:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks