• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Here! Bear with me....

Survey3971

Recently got this. Need some work to get running, brakes, charging, etc. Still needs much more.
It has a 350 Chevy that runs great.
I'm a Land Surveyor and rode in one at 22 years old and was really impressed what it did.
Finally found one, cleaned it up and finally drove it to town. It's a real attraction. Great advertising.
JT

Attachments

canadacountry

interesting little vehicle thats for sure..

even then i'm curious if the jerry can 'shelf' is a factory or diy one there? and hmm looking at the beefy/continuous rails I just have to wonder if thats an engine-powered winch on it?

Survey3971

interesting little vehicle thats for sure..

even then i'm curious if the jerry can 'shelf' is a factory or diy one there? and hmm looking at the beefy/continuous rails I just have to wonder if thats an engine-powered winch on it?
Hello, yes the the original PTO winch that works perfectly. Needs windshield replacement, rusty, etc.
Miraculous that everything works

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks