• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here from Alabama

DJDD

Thought I'd throw a quick hello out there. Been looking into getting an M35 for hunting/offroading/zombie invasion use when I get back from overseas. Found this place and the information ya'll have here is amazing. I'll probably be doing alot of lurking and drooling over the next 12 months until I get back.

DJDD

Didn't mean for my post to sound like I was in the service, I'm just a DoD contractor going over. :oops:

I'm a desk jockey doing IT work, while I'm still in the warzone I don't consider myself to be doing anything that important. While we are in some danger, the real work gets done outside the wire by the men and women in uniform.

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Michigan and Be safe over there in the Box.
OIF/OEF.
Rember what we told befor Mission drive it like you stold it.

DJDD

Welcome from Michigan and Be safe over there in the Box.
OIF/OEF.
Rember what we told befor Mission drive it like you stold it.
Will do!

Welcome from the sprawling megalopolis of Sand Rock, AL

Look me up when you get back.....I am about three hours from "Monkeytown".
Megalopolis huh? :grin:

Will definitely do so, looking forward to getting into an M35 next year! Hopefully an A3, they look the best out of all of them. I think a bobbed A3 is in my future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks