• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here from germany

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GERMAN-REO, which one of the M151s pictured is yours? They each look to be in great shape. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
hey im sorry for our cold winters here:funny:
erlangen is not far away from me i hope you remember the old graf times[thumbzup]:mrgreen:

No problem about the cold...had 3 tours in Korea before I got assigned to Germany. I call it a good experience!!:D

I do remember Graf and Hoenfelds(??) and Tenneloe.
I think what I remember/liked most were the kiosk with the bratwurst and brochen!!!:drool:

OH yeah....and the dark Lowenbrau(?) beer!! Went to Germany looking like a "perfect specimen" of an Infantry Soldier...my Battalion Commanders words.
Came back looking like the Pilsbury Doughboy!!!

Attachments

Ord22

welcome to the site!! I was stationed in nuremburg from '88 to '91. my daughter was born there. love the people, beautiful country and great food, more importantly the beer!!!! miss the fests!!rofl

GERMAN-REO

ha you americans like only 3 things here our german freulains
our beer and our bratwurstrofl:beer:
we like your cars your food and the american dream:funny:
jokin buddys sorry
i hope you have all enjoy your trips here come back and visit us again you will see its the same
regards to all:beer:

jimm1009

Yes sir you are correct but the Braats are first on the list!
Followed by beer as a close #2.
And yes there are some beautiful women there too followed by beautiful country and many many things to see.
jimm1009

Last edited:

crasheej

Welcome I was there in the air force once at HahnAFB, and the last time at Sembach AFB. I took a Dodge 4 wheel drive PU. Had a great time both times. Loved every thing about the counrty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks