• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here from Ohio.

Stratoghost

Hi! I just won a bid today for a M1009. I have yet to get my invoice or send in my EUC. I heard that the process is a nightmare. I guess I will find out. I was hoping to pick it up in January, but it looks like I might be lucky if I can get it in February.

The auction process at GL was a bit of a headache. I had the winning bid most of the day up until 3 minutes until the auction ended. Then I ended up bidding against someone for the next half hour as the price kept rising. If that other person had bid one more time I would have lost. I was at my absolute limit. Although, since I really wanted it, I guess it was a bargain considering the price of ones for sale on ebay and such.

I guess since it will be a while before I can get started working on it, I can read the repair manuals and save up money to fix it up.

I don't know that I will be able to add much to this site, but I know that I already appreciate the vast wealth of knowledge that is already available here.
And for that, Thanks!

Buckeye2000

Welcome to the site! I haven't had a question yet that can't be answered here. Where is your 1009?

I just received my approved EUC and paid in full invoice yesterday. I won the auction 10/2 and the EUC was sent for processing on 10/9. 68 days total, so you'll definitely want to get it completed and in asap. A few folks have had sales cancelled due to EUC's taking too long.

Good luck - it's a bit of a headache but worth it when you can finally schedule a pick up.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site Buckeye! Don't be concerned on what you can offer to the site, life has a way of giving us lessons to share with the masses!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from a fellow Buckeye.

If you do have questions about your new toy contact kipman. Much as it pains me I'll vouch for him. ;-)

sw

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks