• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New humvee owner in New Hampshire

Wrbrackett

Hi everyone
I finally found the humvee that was perfect for me.i did a lot of research and learned a lot from this site and many of the members.
I bought my humvee from jen in Ct.
She was awesome to deal with and answered all my questions.im hoping to pick
It up on Sunday.i can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

orgnal

Hi everyone
I finally found the humvee that was perfect for me.i did a lot of research and learned a lot from this site and many of the members.
I bought my humvee from jen in Ct.
She was awesome to deal with and answered all my questions.im hoping to pick
It up on Sunday.i can't wait!!

Welcome and congratulations!

McReddy

Havok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you
I was going to have it painted camo.but when I looked at it in person I really liked the green she did.

Looks great leave it green!

Leave it solid green! Looks great!Leave it solid green! Looks great!

CMPPhil

Hi

Always good to have more people interested MVS running around New Hampshire. Hope to see you at the Weare Rally here in NH, if you haven't already been, check mvmvc.org

Cheers Phil

Awol

Thanks Phil! I will be there now that I know about it. Thank you for the link. I’m Picking up my new girl on Saturday, feel like a kid at Christmas!
Congratulation's!

There's plenty of Humvees registered in NH. You should be fine.

Al Capone

There were a lot of humvees registered in Louisiana up to couple weeks ago when some one at omv decided they wanted all ex military vehicles off the roads .

kestrelnh

Welcome from the Upper Valley of NH! I've had my 1992 M998 registered and inspected for a couple of years now. I had no problem, but we register in the town offices in NH so your mileage may vary. My town was a bit confused, but cooperative. I had to get the police to run the "vin" through the system to prove it wasn't stolen.

I'm not sure of the exact year cutoff, but mine is exempt from needing a title or passing emissions for inspection by age. I think 1995 is the cutoff for emissions, and it's something like 1999 for title. To get it inspected I needed to put on a reverse light and rear license plate light, and I think that was it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks