• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Colorado

2nd amend law

Good morning everyone.
I am new to this forum. I hope that I follow the rules and can be of assistance. I am a German reenactor. I also have a Kubelwagen. I am currently looking for a Borgward b2000 a/o.
thanks George.

2nd amend law

Hello everyone,
I am now the proud owner of a 1964 Bussing\Borgward B 2000 a\o. I am sure I'm going to need lots of help with this restoration. It appears the engine will fire and run, the transmission has been rebuilt with a new clutch. However rubber parts are good to be difficult to find for the reconstruction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you George.

tommys2patrick

Howdy from Livermore Colorado. Love to see pictures of your vehicles. I have seen people recast certain rubber parts in a simple mold you can make from the original. If your interested I can see if I can resurrect the info. Not sure how they would hold up in high stress situation but should work ok for things like grommets and wiring seals etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks