• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Indiana

Gruemeyer

Hi Just paid for my 1993 Am General M109A4 M109A4 with van box on Gov. Liquidations and arranged to have it shipped to Indy.. Ad read and video showed " Driven on to Lot"

I can only hope it will continue to drive for a long time without much work or maintenance.

Plan to turn into Zombie Hunter Truck as advertising for our new product the "Zombie Thumper" muzzle break for Remington 870.

look forward to learning more than I really need to know and hope to locate a manul for same.

Mike

Velheru1

Are you reading Jesse's camper thread on Pirate? Tht guy is doing an amazing job and its one of the best build threads I've ever read. Very detailed, great pics, good info all the way around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks