• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Ohio

Trailhead 4x4

Hi all,

I'm a new lurker here, just reading up on the CUCV pickups. Hopefully I will find a nice one somewhere, I've always had a bit of a bug in the back of my mind that I wanted one, now it's time to do something about it.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the mix Buckeye. The CUCV is a pretty cool platform. You are in good company there in OH.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. Make it to the meet at Cardinal Shooting/Camping Center in Marengo and you'll meet quite a few of us.

Wait, that might not be a good thing.

Trailhead 4x4

Well, I found a nice M1028 that was quite literally in my backyard! Very well taken care of, lots of great work went into it, and the fact that i didn't have to travel hardly anywhere to bring her home made for a great deal. Can't wait to dig into it!

duecedodger

Welcome from PA, to a new hobby expensive one, but very well worth it. check the classified section on this site lots of good MVs there. and the Ohio craigslist.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks