• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New-is kid from MI

mattg2448

Well i didn't do this at first, guess i wanted to lay low for a while, be what ever!

For all of you who don't already know me, my name is Matt, i'm 15 years old and currently live in a well known town, Port Huron. I found this web site by a suggestion for a member on here and another forum. I do not own any military vehicles but i am hoping to start my mass collection of green iron very soon! Though i don't own any thing, my dad does, he owns a 1970 something Am General m35a2. that is basically our tinker/work/mud truck. As you can tell by my want to start my collection, i am deeply fascinated about military stuff, pretty much every thing military. In my free time i am usually looking for m35's or trying to find ways to improve and fix our m35, so as you can see, i am already a green iron addict. I also love driving semis and operating construction machinery.

So that was a little about me.. Probably too much.

Stan Leschert

Sounds like Dad just got a helper. Good for you. Listen, learn get greasy and have FUN! You'll be driving the truck in parades before you know it. Then you are going to drive your Dad crazy by getting one of your own. I'm pretty sure he'll help you. Good Luck.

Lt. Leschert, CF Retired.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A deuce will be a great vehicle to take to school. Youre exhaust will be louder than those imports.;)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes the new young'un from MI aboard:!: Find a bunk, stow your gear and prepare to get under way:driver: We won't make ya swab the decks, or be the cabinboy - It sounds as though you're already an apprentice-mate 1st class:-D

Again, WELCOME ABORAD:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks