• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New jacket for the Ole M37

67Beast

Looks great Keith, I've been waiting to see it with the decals on. The flat black ones look like they worked out great. And of coarse I really like the yellow for the seabee it really makes it stand out well on the door. Maybe I'll get a chance to see it in person on July 17th as I'll be staying at my buddies house in Delawere when I'm in Ohio to pick up my latest piece of Military equipment. :wink:

67Beast

Re: RE: taillights?

Recovry4x4 said:
when I'm in Ohio to pick up my latest piece of Military equipment.
Whatcha gettin Dave? M151A2?
I'm picking up a M51 Chem Shelter Trailer that's in excelent working shape with all the pieces. It was on ebay about a month ago and the guy had $3800 on it I low balled bid and he just got back to me with a second chance on it. I bought it for about 1/8 what he had as the buy it now. :lol: I think he he figured out that there is no market for them and he was way over priced. Hour meter has 53 hours on it. He said the only problem is that the batteries don't want to hold a charge.

Attachments

citizensoldier

RE: taillights?

Looks very good. I always liked that trucks stature. Although a M37 should slant down hill I liked how that one sat with the extra coil helper springs the original owner put on it. It probably rides a little rough now without the plow,but sits up nice and proud.
That truck will look nice with the XL's on it. Just a note if you are using those rims that are on it. I think one was a little bent so maybe rotate it out of stock for a spare.
I followed the previouse owner down the road to a show and it was wobbling kind of bad..
Glad you got this truck it needed a good home.
You should have seen the plow rig I cut off that truck.. It was big enough for a deuce and weighed as much as a jeep..

citizensoldier

some before you pics

The day I recieved my CDN truck.. You can see how it sits up nice.. Plus my Canadian was a bit tired when I got it.. These are out of order.. The first is a after shot..

Attachments

amanco

RE: some before you pics

Thanks for the photos there Lane. I will have to check out the rims. Don't really notice any vibration, but I will definitly look into it. I plan on using the balancing beeds in the tubes instead of wheel weights.
Dave, aka 67beast, I will PM you with my phone number. Let me know when you are in the area.
Parade yesterday went great. Lost of smiles and waving as I drove by. Met one Viet Nam era Seabee vet. Served in Da Nang in a public works unit. He said they had 5 M37's there. Definitly a fun truck to drive!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks