• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW JERSERY MEMBERS ATTN. m35a2 recovery

m715

I have purchased a m35a2 from ss member hainebd. I will be driving from mays landing nj to Amherst ma. next weekend. I will be posting the route as soon as I know it. If you are along this route and are able to offer help or support if needed I would appreciate it. I will also be towing a m105 trailer with a shelter on it. One concern I have is if I break down and need to be towed the trailer might be a problem. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IF you have any suggestions of routs to take and times ,or places to avoid please post up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks