• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jersey April 26 and 27th, 2014 Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet.

M114

The FAMOUS
Military Transport Association Proudly presents it's
13th Annual Military Vehicle Show and Swap
held
April 26 and 27, 2014
at the
Sussex County Fairgrounds, Agusta, New Jersey

BradBMI

Never there before but met some of the MTA guys at the NYC Vets Parade. These trucks should give the kids some smiles

HAWKMAN

I'll be set-up in the open cattle area...0-36. Let me know if anyone needs CUCV parts as I can bring them...see you all there!!:grin:

Sephirothq

Last year was my first time to the show. It was a great show and i liked the huey helicopter that showed up. The national guard was there as well so there was a lot of great stuff to see and I am looking forward to a great show this year.

I am looking for parts for an M35A3 winch setup if anyone has any that is going to the show.

aheilmann68

I will be going, debating on whether to get a vendors spot of just be a spectator. I do CNC plasma cutting on the side so I have cut outs, fire pits and stings like that as well as some MV parts however I would miss the best part (looking at everyone else's trucks and stuff).

glivdub03

Very excited! show is great every year, will bring my m923a1 gun truck! I have a shop 15 min from the show if anyone needs any tools let me know. see you all there!

samsays

Plan on going with a friend.. bringing a M37B, M151A2 maybe more if logistics ends up works out…BradBMI nice list will look you up at the show…How did the generators work out?

M114

Sorry but I don't remember the "generators".
Please remind me.[
QUOTE=samsays;1515558]Plan on going with a friend.. bringing a M37B, M151A2 maybe more if logistics ends up works out…BradBMI nice list will look you up at the show…How did the generators work out?[/QUOTE]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks